3/14/2008

tunez!

I've been relying pretty heavily on my itunes to keep me sane these past few weeks. I made myself what I think is one hell of a mix that I've been dancing around the house to, incoherently screaming the lyrics of and subsequently scaring the cat, etc. etc. Now I'm sharing it!

Title of this fabulous collection, you ask? "Girls Who Eat Their Feelings." In homage to Tina Fey and "emotional eating" and my current inability to stop myself from eating excessive amounts of Girl Scout cookies. Because the faster I eat them, the sooner there will no longer be any cookies to eat, right? Right. Enjoy!

<http://www.mediafire.com/?n32y26zsmbk

(It's just a .zip file. So, download, extract, drag extracted folder into itunes or your other suckier music player of choice. voila!)

No comments: