3/23/2008

sassed by a cabbie

I just paid a cab driver $10 to dish me a serious amount of unwarranted 'tude. and i quote(ish):

Why would you even suggest 1st avenue? When did you move here, like a month ago? You don't need to tell me where to go. I'm the expert. You know, I think that is like a really big misunderstanding with people like you; you think Seattle is a really big city, like downtown is some kind of obstacle. I don't know why people like you think that. This isn't a big city. I've been driving cabs for 22 years, so I know.

Wow, an asshole AND a mindreader! My lucky day!

2 comments:

claire said...

Maybe HE should go to anger management.

kate said...

For reals. Though after two years working in legal services, I can recognize that special kind of crazy that's not worth fighting with. Dude had problems bigger than me suggesting he take 1st Ave to Queen Anne.