12/05/2007

barry hussein

So remember a few weeks ago when i was complaining about this? Well, I was actually so annoyed that I fired off a snarky (but well argued) email to the event coordinator complaining about how impractical it is to ask "Generation Obama" for $100 ... two weeks before Christmas. I'm generally not this confrontational, I swear, but maybe I will be from now on because it totally paid off. Now I'm volunteering for the event, going for free and have a good chance of meeting the good Senator as a result. The historian in me has officially classified this as "BIG DEAL, A."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, all those days of hanging out by the back stage doors for free concert tickets, paid off!! Dad said, "thank god, it's not Hillary"!
Here you go, baby girl...I have NO doubt. I knew politics would enter into your future someday.Perfect.

Your Huckabee loving muther